Advertised plans effective from 1 November 2016.
All prices are the monthly charge in NZD and exclude GST. Terms and conditions apply and can be downloaded from here.
Quoted speeds are "peak" speeds and are not guaranteed. Actual speeds will depend on factors such as time of day, location, internet congestion etc. The service is best-effort.
MAX/500 customers should see between 700Mbps-900Mbps download speeds on a speed test, although some connections may achieve even better speeds than this (see also Connection Performance below)..
Our Standard Terms and Conditions (STC's) apply to all services supplied by Primo and therefore once supplied, are agreed to by the Customer (you).
** Business unlimited plans have a fair use policy, please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.
Key Benefits of Ultra-Fast Fibre
- We provide the router and will connect you for FREE with all new 24 month signups!
- Ultra-Fast Broadband connections are high quality with a low latency.
- You get speed, performance, and reliability all rolled into one service.
- Improved Wide Area Network (WAN) connectivity across multiple sites.
- Improved information sharing, and tools across multiple sites.
- Cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- IP telephony to deliver improved integration of voice communications.
- High definition video conferencing across multiple sites/companies.
- One free fixed/static IPv4 IP address for servers, VPN's, etc.
Free connection with 24 month contract and wireless router provided.
For your three step guide to the installation proccess click here
Early disconnection fee of $299 (ex GST) applies.
We don't slow you down when you reach your data cap, it's always Ultra-Fast and we have a super low over usage cost of only $1.00 per GB (incl GST).
Primo Phone Lines
You can get rid of your copper phone lines all-together and move to our Primo Phone service for only $15.00 (incl GST) per month per line - click here for more info.
We also do PABX systems - talk to us about upgrading your systems and the long term savings you can make.
Plan changes can be requested at any time, and take effect on 1st of the month.
Changing the data on your plan is free.
Changing to a new speed is $75 (excl GST) or sign a new contract and it's free.
All equipment supplied to you during the installation remains either the property of PrimoWireless Ltd or Ultra-Fast Fibre Ltd.
The router supplied remains the property of PrimoWireless. Primo will manage the router, and configuration changes can only be performed by Primo. Primo will supply a replacement if your router fails.
A $199 (excl GST) charge will be added to your final account if your router is not returned should you choose to disconnect from Primo.
Actual user speeds will vary and are affected by various factors including the hardware and software used, number of devices, time of day, and where the data is coming from.
In order to get the best performance out of your PrimoWireless Fibre connection, we recommend;
- A quality modem that is capable of supporting ultrafast speeds, such as the Fritzbox provided by PrimoWireless for fibre connections.
- A high-spec laptop or PC, running the latest operating system with all drivers up to date.
- For optimum speeds cabling directly to your modem with an ethernet cable is better than Wi-Fi, which can have a large impact on speed.
Technical support is available by phone during our business hours; which are 9am - 5:30pm weekdays .
You can also contact us by email 24/7, 365 days a year.