Primo and RBI phone may not be suitable for everyone
Some service limitations do apply talk to us if you use or intend to use any of the following;
- A medic alarm link
- Monitored building alarm
- Sky remote to download pay per view movies or games
Primo and RBI phone are a cost effective option, however they may not be perfect all of the time, they may sound like a bad cell phone call i.e. a bit echoey from time to time.
Things to remember
- PrimoWireless and RBI connections require power. In the event of a power failure, these services along with phones will not be available, including access to emergency services. You can counter this with an Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS), you plug your modem/router into it and it holds a charge for a period of time while your power is out and it means you still have access to the internet or phone. Your calls to emergency services are not GIS locatable, so you need to be very clear to emergency services with directions on how to find you.
- When making a call you need to enter the area code even if making a local area call.
- We can set up toll bars for International and 0900 number, just request this when you talk to us.
- Your contact details won’t be put in the local phone book unless you want them to be. Email us the details as you want them to be published and we’ll do the rest!