Advertised plans effective from 1 November 2016.
Quoted speeds are "peak" speeds and are not guaranteed. Actual speeds will depend on factors such as time of day, location, internet congestion, etc. The service is best-effort.
* All prices are the monthly charge in NZD and include GST. Terms and conditions apply and can be downloaded from here.
Our Standard Terms and Conditions (STC's) apply to all services supplied by Primo and therefore once supplied, are agreed to by the Customer (you).
Key Benefits of VDSL
- We provide the router and will connect you for FREE with all new 24 month signups!
- VDSL Broadband connections are high quality with a low latency.
- You get speed, performance, and reliability all rolled into one service.
- Improved Wide Area Network (WAN) connectivity across multiple sites.
- Improved information sharing, and tools across multiple sites.
- Cloud computing and Software as a Service (SaaS) applications.
- IP telephony to deliver improved integration of voice communications.
- High definition video conferencing across multiple sites/companies.
- One free fixed/static IPv4 IP address for servers, VPN's, etc.
Free connection with 24 month contract and wireless router provided.
Early disconnection fee of $299 applies - moving house? Talk to us about a new connection.
We don't slow you down when you reach your data cap, it's always ultra-fast and we have a super low over usage cost of only $1.00 per GB (incl GST).
Primo Phone Lines
All residential VDSL plans come bundled with one VoIP phone line for free, standard tolls still apply. More information here.
The router (and any other equipment) supplied remains the property of PrimoWireless. Primo will manage the router, and configuration changes can only be performed by Primo. Primo will supply a replacement if your router fails.
A $199 (inc GST) charge will be added to your final account if your router is not returned within 14 days should you choose to disconnect from Primo.
Technical support is available by phone during our business hours; which are 9.00am - 5:30pm weekdays .
You can also contact us by email 24/7, 365 days a year.